Members: Remember to take the annual CAHPS Survey!
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) requires health plans, including Texas Children’s Health Plan, to conduct an annual Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Survey as part of the NCQA accreditation requirements.
The purpose of the CAHPS Survey is to understand more about members’ satisfaction in receiving quality healthcare.
The survey, sent out via a third party, is completely anonymous and sent at random. Please note: Surveys will be sent out via mail, and not all members will be sent the survey. Do not worry if you do not receive a survey.
If you receive, or have received, the survey, please make sure to complete it as the data collected will help us continue improving our method of care.
Welcome to your new website!
We are always looking to make it easier for you. That’s why we redesigned your member website.
This new website will make it easier for you to take care of what you need to do in just a few clicks. Among the improvements in this site:
- Simplifying website navigation to make things easier to find.
- Streamlining copy so that information is easier to understand.
- Giving you a direct connection to your secure member portal - MyChart
- Moving key information right to the home page including:
- Where to find providers and benefits information.
- How to signup/renew.
- How to get your Healthy Rewards
Thank you for the chance to serve you and we hope you enjoy the new web experience!