- Provide a holistic evaluation of individual dynamics, needs and preferences.
- Educate and help provide health-related information;
- Help identify any physical, behavioral, functional, and psychosocial needs;
- Work with the Member and the Member’s LAR and other caretakers in the design of an Individual Service Plan (ISP);
- Connect Members to Covered and non-covered services necessary to meet identified needs;
- Monitor to ensure access to covered services is timely and appropriate;
- Coordinate Covered and non-Covered Services; and
- Intervene on behalf of the Member if approved by the Member/LAR.
If you feel you or your loved ones have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please do one of the following:
Your child’s STAR Kids Screening and Assessment Instrument (SAI) is due.
That means your child is at risk of losing Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) services. Call us today to schedule an assessment. It only takes a couple of hours, and we will come to your home. We want to help create a healthier future for your child.
Please call us today! STAR Kids Member Services: 1-800-659-5764