Our asthma program can help you and your child take control of his or her asthma.
Your child will get:
- Asthma education such as information on what causes asthma attacks and types of medications to use when your child has an attack.
- Help working with your doctor to get a written Asthma Action Plan.
- Help understanding your doctor’s care plan for your child and avoiding emergency room and doctor visits.
You or your child may also benefit from:
- Home visits and extra support.
- Stop smoking programs for members 13 to 18 years old. The programs are also available to parents of high-risk members and NICU members.
Resources to help you: